Scroll down for further information
Martin Youth Soccer
OBJECTIVE OF LEAGUE: Recreational enjoyment by all participants while learning some of the fundamentals of the sport.
Soccer Team Rosters : Martin Youth Soccer 2019 Roster<—- Click on me!
Soccer Practice Schedules:Martin Youth Soccer Practices 2019<—–Click on me!
Soccer Game Schedule are in the works. Stay tuned
If you are interested in starting a league; please contact Mike Garvin at [email protected] or 731-223-0032.
Youth League Basketball
SEE Y’ALL Next Year! 2019-2020 Youth League Basketball Registration October 14th – 25th 2019
Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth Baseball
Congrats to the Cal Ripken Martin Minors as they are the 2019 STATE CHAMPS!
Congratulations to the Martin 8U All-Stars for taking 2nd Place.
Congratulations to the Martin 10U All-Stars for taking 2nd Place.
8U and 10U All-Stars
Chicago Ball– July 2020
Martin Youth League Football
Grades: 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th
OBJECTIVE OF LEAGUE: Enjoyment by participants while learning the sport.
Commissioner Chad McDaniel 731-514-3887
Martin offers a variety of sporting activities for all ages. Listed below is our tentative yearly schedule of athletic leagues.
- January – March: Youth League Basketball Games
- February – Baseball and Softball Registration Begins and End of Basketball
- March – Baseball and Softball Season Begins
- May – October: Adult Softball (Not Available at the moment)
- June – Baseball and Softball TOURNAMENT games
- July – Chicago Ball and Soccer Registration
- August – November: Soccer begins
- October – Youth League Soccer and Youth League Basketball Registration Begins
- November- End of Soccer and start of Youth Basketball Practices
- December – Youth League Basketball Practice
TN State Law requirements for concussion policies:
TN State Law requirements for student athletes about sudden cardiac arrest:
The Tennessee General Assembly passed a new law in April 2015 requiring coaches and parents of athletes 18 years and younger to be informed about the signs and symptoms of sudden cardiac arrest. The law went into effect January 1, 2016. The Tennessee Department of Health has training material available free of charge at www.tn.gov/health/topic/sudden-cardiac-arrest-prevention-act.