Martin Youth League Soccer
- Registration for the 2021 season will begin July 26th though August 8th.
Martin Youth League Football
- Grades: 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th
- OBJECTIVE OF LEAGUE: Enjoyment by participants while learning the sport.
- Commissioner Chad McDaniel 731-514-3887
Martin Youth Basketball
Martin offers a variety of sporting activities for all ages. Listed below is our tentative yearly schedule of athletic leagues.
- January – March: Youth League Basketball Games
- February – Baseball and Softball Registration Begins and End of Basketball
- March – Baseball and Softball Season Begins
- May – October: Adult Softball (Not Available at the moment)
- June – Baseball and Softball TOURNAMENT games
- July – Soccer Registration
- August – November: Soccer begins
- October – Youth League Soccer and Youth League Basketball Registration Begins
- November- End of Soccer and start of Youth Basketball Practices
- December – Youth League Basketball Practice
TN State Law requirements for concussion policies:
TN State Law requirements for student athletes about sudden cardiac arrest:
The Tennessee General Assembly passed a new law in April 2015 requiring coaches and parents of athletes 18 years and younger to be informed about the signs and symptoms of sudden cardiac arrest. The law went into effect January 1, 2016. The Tennessee Department of Health has training material available free of charge at www.tn.gov/health/topic/sudden-cardiac-arrest-prevention-act.