Scroll down for further information (BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL, SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE THEIR LOGO)
Checkout ONLINE BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL REGISTRATION! http://www.martinallsports.com
Youth League Basketball
SEE Y’ALL THIS SATURDAY FEB 23rd LAST GAMES OF THE 2019 SEASON!!
SEE BELOW FOR THE 2019 YLBB GAME SCHEDULES!!!
Practices are at the Martin Elementary, Martin Middle and Westview NEW Multi-purpose gym. See Schedules below
WESTVIEW MULTI-USE GYM
If you are interested in starting a league; please contact Mike Garvin at [email protected] or 731-223-0032.
Checkout ONLINE BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL REGISTRATION! http://www.martinallsports.com/
Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth Baseball
DEADLINE IS MARCH 1ST
DEADLINE IS MARCH 1ST
Martin Youth Soccer
OBJECTIVE OF LEAGUE: Recreational enjoyment by all participants while learning some of the fundamentals of the sport.
Martin Youth Soccer has come to the End of the Season. If your child did not get their medal, please come to City Hall to receive it.
Soccer Registration for 2019 will be July 29 thru August 9th 2019
Martin Youth League Football
Grades: 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th
OBJECTIVE OF LEAGUE: Enjoyment by participants while learning the sport.
Commissioner Chad McDaniel 731-514-3887
Martin offers a variety of sporting activities for all ages. Listed below is our tentative yearly schedule of athletic leagues.
- January – March: Youth League Basketball Games
- February – Baseball and Softball Registration Begins and End of Basketball
- March – Baseball and Softball Season Begins
- May – October: Adult Softball (Not Available at the moment)
- June – Baseball and Softball make-ups games
- July – Soccer Registration and Chicago Ball
- August – November: Chicago Ball and Soccer. Soccer begins
- October – Youth League Soccer and Youth League Basketball Registration Begins
- November- End of Soccer and start of Youth Basketball Practices
- December – Youth League Basketball Practice
TN State Law requirements for concussion policies:
TN State Law requirements for student athletes about sudden cardiac arrest:
The Tennessee General Assembly passed a new law in April 2015 requiring coaches and parents of athletes 18 years and younger to be informed about the signs and symptoms of sudden cardiac arrest. The law went into effect January 1, 2016. The Tennessee Department of Health has training material available free of charge at www.tn.gov/health/topic/sudden-cardiac-arrest-prevention-act.