Martin Recreation Complex
8457 Highway 45 South, Martin, TN 38237
Open Sunrise to Sunset
- No aggressive dogs. Dogs must be leashed and removed immediately at the first sign of aggression.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old. Female dogs in heat are not allowed in the Dog Park.
- Owners must be at least 16 years old and may not handle more than 2 dogs per visit.
- Owners must remain in the park and have off-leash voice control of their dog(s) at all times.
- Owners must fill holes dug by their dog(s) and “scoop the poop”. All dog waste and trash must be disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Owners must visibly carry one leash per dog. Dogs must be leashed before entering and leaving the Dog Park.
- Dogs must wear a traditional collar with current rabies tags displayed. For the safety of your dog(s) and the dogs of others, choke, prong (pinch) and spike collars must be removed before your dog(s) enter the Dog Park.
- Children must be supervised by adults at all times, and may not run, shout, scream, wave arms or otherwise excite or antagonize dogs
- No human or dog food (excluding bite-sized “training treats”) is permitted within the Dog Park.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, and glass bottles are prohibited.
- Owners are legally and financially responsible for damage or injury caused by their dog(s). The City of Martin, and its employees, has no legal or financial responsibility for injuries that occur in the Dog Park.
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
12. Please exercise good judgment and be a responsible dog handler.
13. The City of Martin reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and any pet.
FOR EMERGENCIES DIAL 911
Ribbon Cutting — August 22, 2015