Martin Recreation Complex
8457 Highway 45E South
5-Plex Youth Baseball Fields
4-Plex Youth Softball Fields
MTD Soccer Complex (7fields) with Harold Brundige Pavilion
6.5 Acre Lake
3/4 Mile Lighted Walking Trail
Martin Rotary Pavilion
Martin Kiwanis Playground
Lightning Detection System Procedures (Please read and be familiar with)
Please Follow These Rules:
THIS IS A MULTI-USE PARK
The City of Martin Parks & Recreation Department provides these facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. Successful operation of this park depends upon your cooperation and compliance with the following rules and regulations.
- Park closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Speed Limit 15 mph
- NO alcoholic beverages or weapons allowed
- NO motorized vehicle is allowed off the roadway
- NO amplified sound except by permit
- NO glass containers allowed at the plex areas, playground or walking trail
- NO tobacco products allowed in the plex areas, playground or walking trail
- NO vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, etc… in the plex area or on the walking trail
- NO climbing on structures or fences in the plex, well and pump areas
- NO Swimming or Diving
- NO outside food, drinks or coolers allowed in the plex areas
- Fishing allowed
- CAUTION – Pedestrians have the right of way
- Horses are not allowed
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- All pets must be kept on a leash (not to exceed 6 feet) and are not allowed in the plex areas.
- Foot traffic ONLY with the exception of wheelchairs and strollers at the plex areas and walking trail.
- Camping and overnight stays are prohibited unless authorized by the Parks & Rec. Dept.
- Place all garbage and refuse in trash cans or dumpsters.
- Fires shall be confined to grills or other appropriate facilities.
- Do not cut, damage, pull up or drive nails into trees or shrubs and do not pick flowers.
- Fireworks are prohibited unless authorized by the Park & Rec. Department.
- Restrooms at the picnic pavilions are open to public.
- All other federal, state and local laws and ordinances will be strictly enforced.
REPORT PROBLEMS TO:
Martin Parks and Recreation Department: 731-587-6784
City of Martin Police: 731-587-5355
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION