Report Public Works Issues

If you need to report leaks or other public works issues, call 731-587-4910 during normal business hours.

If it is an after hours emergency, call the Police Department at 731-587-5355.

Please note, electricity issues should be reported to the Weakley County Municipal Electric System at 731-587-9521.