Agenda & Minutes
Boards & Committees
Documents & Forms
Calendar of Events
Mayor & City Council
TN Municipal Guide
Commercial Building Permits can be picked up at Martin City Hall or CLICK HERE.
Residential Building Permits are required for the following:
New construction, additions (30 square feet or more), and remodeling involving structural items are inspected by the State of Tennessee, CLICK HERE .
The following require a City Residential Building Permit to be picked up at Martin City Hall or CLICK HERE:
- Storage buildings
- Swimming pools
- Covered Deck
The City of Martin has adopted the following:
- International Building Code, 2006
- International Fire Code, 2006
- Standard Gas Code, 1991 Edition
- Standard Mechanical Code, 1991 Edition
- Standard Plumbing code, 1991 Edition
- Standard Existing Building Codes, 1988 Edition
- Standard Amusement Device Code
- Standard Swimming Pool Code, 1991 Edition
- Standard Unsafe Building Abatement Code, 1992 Edition
The City has adopted local amendments to these codes.