Economic & Community Development
Martin Gateway Center
Parks & Recreation
For Site Selectors
Martin Housing Numbers
Martin, TN has a variety of affordable residential housing options.
- The median house value in 2012 was $114,850.
- The median gross rent in 2012 was $586.
- There were 15 single-family new house construction building permits resulting in an average cost of $96,900.
- In 2012, the median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages was $835 and with no mortgage was $868.
- The Martin Housing Authority has 167 low-rent housing units in Martin, and 131 low-rent housing units located in other parts of Weakley County.
Detached houses – $115,795
Townhouses or other attached units – $77,843
In 2-unit structures – $184,724
Mobile homes – $49,428
All housing units – $114,148