Calendar of Events
Community Safe Room
Historic Zoning Commission
Farmers Market & Local Food
Martin Gateway Center
Parks & Recreation
University of Tennessee at Martin
TN Soybean Festival
Thank you to all our Adopt-A-Site volunteers. We appreciate all you do to help beautify Martin!
Do you want to help beautify Martin? Join the ranks of dozens of volunteers who have already committed to making our town more attractive by adopting a public landscaped site. Simply fill out the Adopt-A-Site Program Application and Agreement and return it to Martin City Hall. You can choose your own site or we can offer suggestions of sites in need of adoption. Below is a list of sites that have already been adopted. For more information, contact Brad Thompson at 731.587.3126.
Support the beautification of Martin through the following volunteer opportunities:
- Through the Adopt-a-Site program volunteers from our community maintain public landscaped areas to help keep Martin looking great.
- September is National Clean-Up Month
- Table during the Martin Beautiful Seminar
- Help Plant Trees
- Special Projects
Contact informaiton for more questions
Adopt-a-Site Locations Map
Adopt a-Site Locations List:
- Fredrick St. median, near The Lindell | Adopted by Keith Cursey family
- Flowerbed at University/Lovelace St. | Adopted by Dr. Elaine Harriss
- Industrial Park Entrance | Adopted by MTD Products Inc.
- Median in parking lot near City Hall | Adopted by Edward Jones & Co.
- Flowerbed at The Sideline | Adopted by The Sideline
- Flowerbed near library, on Main St. | Adopted by Scott, Lora, Blaine McDonald
- Flowerbed SE of library on Main St. | Adopted by Donnie Walker
- Historic Martin Sign Entrance | Adopted by NWTN Local Food Network
- Dustin Laird, Hawks Rd/Dustin Laird Dr. | Adopted by Billy Laird (Sabrina Bates)
- Brian Brown Greenway | Adopted by Peach Grove Nursery
- Brian Brown Greenway | Adopted by Rotary Club
- Flowerbed between Sideline and Shoe Shack | Adopted by The Shoe Shack- Bennie Castleman
- Welcome to Martin sign, West side | Adopted by Optimist Club
- Welcome to Martin sign, East side | Adopted by MTD Products Inc.
- Vickie’s Designer Touch Flowerbed | Adopted by Vickie White
- Poplar Falls Park | Adopted by Master Gardeners & Front-center part, Girl Scouts
- Festival Park Flag Pole | Adopted by [Obion County] Master Gardeners
- Flowerbed on Central St. | Adopted by Rolling Thunder Chapter
- Miles Chapel Church | Adopted by Jo Ann Carter
- Pearl Hayes Memorial | Adopted by Dr. Wesley Totten
- Carolyn and Gary Brown, Strand and Broadway | Adopted by Carolyn Brown
- Willis Brown Site, Fulton St./Hyndsver Rd. | Adopted by JoAnn Carter
- Charlie Moore Memorial | Adopted by Oak Grove Missionary Baptist ChurchLong site facing University St. behind State Farm | Adopted by State Farm, Scott Taylor
- Weldon Park caboose | Adopted by Brian Moore and Martin Public Works