Economic & Community Development
Martin Gateway Center
Parks & Recreation
For Site Selectors
Martin Weather Facts
- Know to have mild winters, hot and humid summers and wonderful spring and fall seasons.
- There are 4 distinct season, each with their own beautiful qualities.
- The average temperature is 58.75°F.
|Average high in ºF||45||50||60||70||79||87|
|Average low in ºF||26||29||38||47||57||66|
|Av. precipitation in inch||3.83||4.58||4.36||4.77||5.46||4.40|
|Av. snowfall in inch||1||2||0||0||0||0|
Other Weather-Related Facts:
- Tornado activity is slightly higher than the state average and 89% greater than the overall U.S. average.
- Earthquake activity is slightly higher than the state average and 73% lower than the overall U.S. average.
- The county has experienced 6 major disasters and 1 declaration of emergency.